At LifeMed Alaska, we feel privileged we were chosen to care for you or your loved one. We understand that it is overwhelming having an ill or injured loved one, and managing the many details needed for a successful medical transport can be challenging.
Be assured that your loved one is being cared for by members of Alaska’s most experienced medical transport team. LifeMed Alaska has completed tens of thousands of successful patient transports, and our nurses, paramedics and pilots have years of experience flying and caring for patients in this challenging environment.
LifeMed Alaska’s experienced communications specialists coordinate a smooth transfer every step of the way, and our medical teams have direct access to medical control physicians in Anchorage for guidance in difficult cases. Your loved one is in very good hands.
- Hospital Packing List
- Driving Directions to Anchorage Hospitals
- Hospital Main Phone Numbers
- Insurance FAQs and Forms
What We Offer:
- Seamless Transfer: Whether LifeMed is responding to an emergency scene call or transferring a patient between hospitals, two highly experienced medical crew members will be by the patient’s side the entire trip to ensure safety and comfort.
- Medical Equipment and Medications: Each aircraft is equipped as a flying ICU; and with state-of-the-art medical equipment and lifesaving medications onboard, we are able to provide our patients with a level of care that is comparable to a hospital.
- Ground Services: Our communications team arranges all ground ambulance transportation to and from healthcare facilities and airports.
- Insurance Specialists: Our experienced in-house billing team successfully handles verifications, authorizations, billing and claims -- leave the details to us.
What You Can Expect:
Lost and Found
Did we lose something in the course of your transport? We’ll do our best to find it for you. Call us at (907) 249-8413 and we will attempt to locate your item.